Ladies within the Queen Anne Enclosure are required to dress in a manner as befits a formal occasion and are kindly asked to take note of the following:
- A hat, headpiece or fascinator should be worn at all times.
- Strapless and sheer dresses and tops are not permitted. Please note our definition of strapless necklines include off-the-shoulder, Bardot and one shoulder.
- Trouser suits must be full-length and jumpsuits should fall below the knee. Both must adhere to the neckline regulations above.
- Midriffs must be covered.
- Shorts are not permitted.